- Chip on your lawn whilst protecting your grass!
- Can be used on your patio or even in the house!
- Artificial turf hitting surface.
- Provides strike feedback when used with or even without a ball!
- Comes with 24 page training guide & practice/playing record
- Comes with 25 free StrikeStrips, giving extra visual strike-point & path feedback
What does FatPlate do?
FatPlate Turf-Pad helps you to bring your strike-point closer to the ball, giving you the crucial ‘ball then turf’ strike that you see on t.v. every week. #divot
Perfect for practicing on a range mat & on natural grass, where FatPlate also gives instant path, length & depth feedback of your divots.
Additional Features & Benefits?
- Perfect for all skill levels.
- Ball can be positioned either by club selection or level of difficulty.
- The numbered markings can also be used to work on altering the trajectory (height) of the golfer’s ball flight by changing their dynamic loft at impact.
- *The ball positioning guides have been precisely measured to encourage the appropriate angle of attack for the club being used.
- Toughened polycarbonate gives auditory feedback when struck.
- Comes with 25x StrikeStrips™, giving visual strike-point & path feedback of your heavy shots.
- Designed to fit into a standard size golf bag.
Carry your golf coach around in your pocket!
FatPlate is supplied with a scorecard sized 24 page Assisted Learning training guide & practice/playing record in order to guide & quantify your progress on the practice area & also out on the course.
What's In the Box
- FatPlate Turf-Pad
- 25x StrikeStrips
- 24 Page Training Guide - Practice/Playing Record
Assisted Learning Online Video Series
Ensure that you use your new FatPlate training aid in the most effective way possible.